We Help Individuals and Businesses Solve Complex Tax and Financial Problems
Call 404-609-1300 for Help
Tax Lawyer Atlanta
At Wiggam & Geer, our focus is on helping our Georgia clients solve their financial problems. We make sure you get the best outcome when dealing with the IRS or a state taxing authority. Whether you are attempting to sort out a federal or state tax issue, we will build a custom solution that is tailored to your unique situation.
Get help with complex IRS and other tax problems in Georgia. The Atlanta tax attorneys at Wiggam & Geer handle all tax resolution matters including:
- Dealing With The IRS – Stopping IRS and state collection actions and negotiating tax settlements.
- Unfiled Tax Returns – Negotiating installment agreements, currently not collectible status, and collection freezes.
- Foreign Asset Issues – Assisting taxpayers with undisclosed foreign bank accounts and assets.
- Tax Lien Issues – Such as federal tax lien discharges and federal tax lien withdrawals.
Whether you are attempting to sort out a federal or state tax issue, we will build a custom solution that is tailored to your unique situation.
- Save your business from the IRS.
- Our firm specializes in complex tax matters.
- Stop IRS and state tax garnishments.
- Will explore all options, including an offer-in-compromise.
- Over 20 years of combined tax experience.
- Can negotiate payment plan or “currently not collectible” status.
Top Tax Attorneys
2015-2019 Tax Law
2015-2020 Rising Stars
Jason Did a Fantastic Job of Guiding Me . . .
“Jason did a FANTASTIC job of guiding me through the unbelievably complex process of dealing with IRS tax debts. I had tried one of those tax relief firms that advertise on the radio all the time and, basically, got nothing. Jason assured me he could help and for A LOT LESS COST! Please give him a call, especially if you are about to give up on EVER finding real help!” MM, Tax Client
Jason Was Masterful In the Interactions and Negotiations With the IRS
“Jason was masterful in the interactions and negotiations with the IRS. He understands their processes down to the day, knows when and how to push for certain things, and how to get a fair conclusion. In the end, after they said I owed them $38,000, when Jason was finished, I got a $5,000 refund (a $43,000 swing in my favor). Outstanding.” CC, Tax Client
Georgia IRS and Tax Help
Tax Attorney Atlanta
Downtown Atlanta Office
50 Hurt Plaza
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
P: (404) 609-1300