Following months of working at home and virtual meetings, Wiggam & Geer is reopening its office. Beginning on July 6, our attorneys and staff will be returning to the office. We will be seeing clients on an appointment-only basis when necessary.
To do our part in stopping the spread of the coronavirus, Wiggam & Geer is following the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for social distancing, wearing masks, and careful handwashing. All Wiggam & Geer team members will wear masks and we will be sanitizing meeting rooms after each client appointment. In addition, we will be using tape on the floor in our reception and other common areas to designate safe distances for standing.
If you do have an appointment and will be visiting our offices, we ask that you help us by following these procedures:
- Arrive for your scheduled appointment time. Please, no walk-ins.
- Bring only yourself and one companion, if necessary.
- Wear a mask. Our building operations team requires that you be wearing a mask when you enter the facilities.
- Wash your hands before entering our offices. Wiggam & Geer will provide hand sanitizer as well.
- Alert us in advance of any COVID-19 exposure or symptoms. If you or your companion have any COVID-19 symptoms (including a fever over 100 degrees), have tested positive for COVID-19, or been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please let us know. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Please follow the recommendations for six-foot social distancing. When entering our reception area, watch for tape on the floor designating a safe spot to stand so that you are six feet from our staff or other clients.
- Be understanding when we do not shake your hand or sit too close to you.
We look forward to continuing our relationship with you as we navigate a safe return to our offices and the continued reopening of our state’s economy. As we have done in the past four months and even prior to the pandemic, we expect much of our communications will continue to be via phone, email and other virtual methods. Should an in-person meeting be necessary, we appreciate your following our new guidelines for safety and look forward to serving you.